Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Nonfiction Section

For the time being at least, I've wrapped up my posting in the research area of this site.  (I feel pretty confident I'll go back there for one last set of reflections... but not yet!).  So, on to the next stage.  I've started a new page about my nonfiction publications.  Most of these essays have to do with transgender identity, and I thought I would blog a bit about either the content of the essay or the process of composition or related aspects of gender identity.

I just posted the first entry -- it is on one of my very first published pieces: "Back of the Band," which appeared in Word Riot.  Check it out!  I've included a link to the piece as well as an alternate version and my musings on the subject of tubas and transgender.

No comments:

Post a Comment